Mitsubishi Electric M- & P-Series Service Essentials
Course Objectives – Registration Below
- Review the M- and P-Series equipment, installation process, requirements for wiring, and refrigerant charge
- Discuss the operation, features, and function buttons of system controllers
- Identify and locate the meaning of indoor unit light sequences
- Install kumo cloud and control indoor units using wireless controllers
- Discuss the functional operation of a system by tracing both the electrical and refrigerant paths
- Examine the use of mode recall, fault codes, test point diagrams, service tools, and controllers to troubleshoot system operation
- Introduce Maintenance Tool to review operational data
M- and P-Series Installation Essentials (online learning plan) is a required prerequisite for the M- and P-Series Service Essentials instructor-led class at S. G. Torrice’s Mitsubishi Authorized Training Center. The prerequisite online learning plan includes the following 5 modules:
- Module 1: Product Overview
- Module 2: MyLinkDrive
- Module 3: Diamond System Builder
- Module 4: Installation
- Module 5: Warranty and Product Registration
Please note: Certificates of completion must be email to John Souza at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the in-person Mitsubishi M- and P-Series Service Essentials to be admitted.
Out of stock
Laptop or iPad is Required. Course cannot be completed otherwise.
COVID-19 screening is required for entry into the class. Screening questions will be provided on the morning of the class. Masks must be worn and safe social distancing must be practiced.
Cancellation Policy: Registrations can be canceled for a future class credit up to five days prior to the in-person class date. Cancellations made in less than five days of the class date will not be refunded or credited. No-shows will not receive a refund or credit.
Date: May 11, 2021
Start time: 08:00 a.m.
End time: 04:30 p.m.
Venue: 80 Industrial Way, Wilmington, MA 01887