Inside Sales Support
Inside sales Support
S. G. Torrice is currently seeking an Inside Sales Support representative to join our growing team in Wilmington, MA. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for taking customer orders and providing support for Inside Sales Representatives, Territory Managers, and both external and internal customers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Fields basic customer calls and takes basic orders by phone
• Responds to requests for information from other inside sales staff, TMs and external/internal customers
• Process online Ecommerce orders
• Provides submittal packages
• Performs parts lookup and equipment lookup using manufacturer’s software
• Confirms inventory availability both in Wilmington and company wide
• Responsible for maintaining Inside Sales office supplies and office equipment (i.e., copy machine, fax, scanners, etc.)
• Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS OF POSITION
• High school diploma or GED required
• Inside sales experience in the HVAC industry or other supply house experience preferred
• Must be a team player with strong communication skills and a high regard for superior customer service
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel; must be comfortable using the internet to obtain product information and have basic mathematical skills
• Must be detail-oriented, responsive and have excellent follow through skills
• Must be able to multitask and work at a fast pace in a high pressure environment
• Must be able to work a maximum of 40 hours weekly and overtime as required
• Must maintain a valid US drivers license and be able to travel between corporate offices and remote branches as required
• Must commit to adherence, modeling and being a champion of the Company’s Core Values of Respect, Whatever it Takes, Attention to Detail, Continuous State of Self Improvement, and a Sense of Urgency.
ABOUT S.G. TORRICE
The S. G. Torrice Company is a full-service HVAC distributor of heating and cooling equipment, parts and accessories in the New England region with eleven locations. Our staff specialize in residential, commercial and IAQ applications, plus we have a full parts and service department. Our warehouses hold an extensive selection of air conditioning and heating equipment, parts, filters and supplies for the convenience of our dealers. We also operate a 25,000 square foot state-of-the art sheet metal shop at our Wilmington location featuring the latest in technology, enabling us to meet all of our customers’ customized sheet metal needs.
S.G. Torrice has always recognized that outstanding people are the key to their success and they are dedicated to providing a rewarding and respectful workplace. It is the mission of S. G. Torrice to become their customers’ supplier of choice, their vendors’ distributor of choice, and their employees’ employer of choice. To deliver on this mission, the company has identified five principles of performance – “Respect”, “Whatever It Takes Attitude”, “Attention to Detail”, “Continuous State of Self-Improvement”, and a “Sense of Urgency”, that they consider to be essential attributes to a successful organization.
Applicants, as well as position incumbents, who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
S.G. Torrice Company is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. Applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position. Under no circumstances will S.G. Torrice Company discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity/expression, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law.