CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak evolves, we are constantly monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). Our top priority remains the health and wellness of our employees, customers and vendor partners.
This volatile situation is changing by the hour and we will comply with any state or federal mandates relating to the operation of our business. Until our government dictates otherwise, we will operate under normal business hours and remain committed to providing safe and dependable services to our customers.
Recent COVID-19 Updates:
April 3, 2020 – Important Information on CARES Act & Family First Coronavirus Response Act. Click here to learn more.
April 1, 2020 – For the safety of all, we will not be accepting any returns until further notice. Click here for our temporary return policy.
- March 30, 2020 – The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) provides financial assistance to small businesses to overcome challenges. To help you navigate these resources, click here for a complete guide from the U. S. Chamber of Commerce. We recommend that you to consult with your accountant or tax advisor to take advantage of these programs.
- March 27, 2020 – NH Governor Orders All Non-Essential Business to Close as of Midnight on Friday, March 27, 2020 – HVAC Industry is Essential. Click here to learn more.
- March 26, 2020 – MA Governor Issues Clarification on Construction Activities as Essential Services. Click here to learn more.
- March 23, 2020 – HVAC Industry is Essential & Dealer Workforce Letter Template. Click here to learn more.
We are taking the necessary precautions to reduce the exposure to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and have implemented the following:
- Enhanced sanitization measures at all branches which include the sanitization of our doors, counters, shelves, point of sale systems, restrooms and other common areas.
- Providing safety resources and strict procedures to all employees as recommended by the CDC, and WHO such as washing their hands frequently, using hand sanitizer, avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth, and avoiding close contact.
- We have instructed all employees who are exhibiting cold or flu-like symptoms, or have been in contact with any family member, friend, or other close contacts displaying symptoms to stay at home.
- Employees who can work remotely will be working from home without interruption to the service they provide.
The following changes to our normal business operations are effective immediately:
- All technical training courses and events scheduled for the foreseeable future have been postponed until further notice. We will communicate the rescheduling of training courses and events as soon as it’s deemed safe to do so.
- Employees will be conducting all meetings with customers and vendors virtually until further notice.
- Effective immediately, all pickup orders will be curbside pickup only. To expedite your pickup, please place your order online or call your order in ahead of time. Call the respective pickup branch upon arrival. Your order will be available at a designated pickup area or loading dock. Click here for our curbside pickup instructions.
- Delivery is still available to your business or jobsite. Social distancing will be used by our drivers. Orders can be placed online, called into Inside Sales at 978-657-5436, or your preferred branch. Orders will be delivered as requested. Our drivers will not be entering any businesses or homes for the safety of all.
- For the safety of all, there will be no access to our branches.
We will continue to monitor the situation and follow the advice and guidance of federal and state officials and health authorities. We will provide updates as needed.
For more information about the Coronavirus COVID-19, you may visit:
S. G. Torrice HVAC Distributor
The S. G. Torrice Company is a full-service HVAC distributor of heating and cooling equipment, parts and accessories in the New England region. We are based out of Wilmington, MA and feature 12 branches. Our Massachusetts branches are located in Wilmington, Boston, Hyannis, Mansfield, Marlborough, Peabody and Randolph with additional branches in Hudson and Portsmouth, New Hampshire, Westbrook, Maine and Providence, Rhode Island. Our staff specialize in residential, commercial and IAQ applications, plus we have a full parts and service department. Our warehouses hold an extensive selection of air conditioning and heating equipment, parts, filters and supplies for the convenience of our dealers.
We also operate a 25,000 square foot state-of-the art sheet metal shop at our Wilmington location featuring the latest in technology, enabling us to meet all of our customers’ customized sheet metal needs. Our highly qualified fabricators are focused on customer service. With a large fleet of delivery trucks and an extensive inventory, we are able to expedite delivery of orders. S. G. Torrice strives to deliver the top customer experience through our five core values: Respect, Whatever it Takes Attitude, Attention to Detail, Continuous State of Self Improvement and Sense of Urgency.
Our Monthly Newsletter
The S. G. Torrice Company features an award-winning technical support team that is available via phone call or site visit. Our support team can answer any of your technical HVAC questions plus have direct connections to the equipment manufacturers for more serious questions.
Our marketing team uses an innovative approach to create the best programs, tailored to suit the unique needs of your HVAC businesses. From cooperative advertising to financing and extended warranty programs, we can help market your business to more customers.
The Torrice Training Institute is our in-house training institute for all dealers. We offer HVAC classes in multiple locations and can make sure you are certified for a wide variety of topics. Check out our schedule and register for your class today!
Our state-of-the-art sheet metal fabrication shop can custom build nearly any ductwork, transitions, plenums and more. Contact our shop today to get your custom HVAC work started – 978-888-8359.
The S. G. Torrice Company has an award-winning technical support team that is available via phone call or job site visit. Our support team can answer any of your technical questions plus have direct connections to the equipment manufacturers for any more serious questions.
We employ a truly innovative marketing team to create the best programs specially tailored to suit the unique needs of your HVAC businesses. From cooperative advertising to financing and extended warranty programs, we can help market your business to lead to more customers.
The S. G. Torrice company has an innovative, in-house training institute for all of our dealers. We offer classes in multiple locations and for many topics. Check out our schedule and register for your class today!
Our state-of-the-art sheet metal fabrication show can custom build nearly any ductwork, transitions, plenums and more. Contact our shop today to get your custom HVAC work started.