The 4TXC cased coil is a universal model, capable of handling up, down, horizontal, left and right airflow in a 1.5 to 5 ton unit. Trane's all-aluminum coils are designed to work with your outdoor condensing unit or furnace. They are matched in size, efficiency and capacity to ensure optimal performance of your home comfort system. The coil serves as a heat exchanger - working with your heating system in the winter and your cooling system in the summer - featuring a new, enhanced fin design for greater heat transfer.
American Standard/Trane 4TXCC005DS3HCB 1.5-2.0T Cased Coil. Direct Expansion Evaporator Coil. Cased A Coil. 18000-24000 Btu/Hr.
|18000 to 24000 Btu/hr
|Downflow/Horizontal Left/Horizontal Right/Upflow
- Time spent cleaning and servicing is greatly reduced with this foil insulation
- The operating sound of these coils is reduced thanks to the 100% foil-backed insulation
- Provides further protection against rust and corrosion
- Provides added durability and bolsters rust and corrosion resistance
- Helps to reduce standing water, standing water can lead to mold growth, mildew and bacteria if left unchecked
- High efficiency
- Non-bleed TXV refrigerant control
- Heat pump coil circuitry