The 4PXC-D cased coil is a dedicated downflow model, which can also be configured for horizontal right with an optional kit. The 4PXC-U is a upflow/downflow model, which can be adapted to horizontal left/right with an optional kit. Both are 1.5 to 5 ton units. Our all-aluminum coils are designed to work with your outdoor condensing unit or furnace. They are matched in size, efficiency and capacity to ensure optimal performance of your home comfort system. The coil serves as a heat exchanger - working with your heating system in the winter and your cooling system in the summer - featuring a new, enhanced fin design for greater heat transfer.
American Standard/Trane 4PXCBU42BS3HAB 3.5T Upflow Only Cased Coil. Direct Expansion Evaporator Coil. Cased A Coil. 36000 Btu/Hr.
|24000 to 42000 Btu/hr
- Time spent cleaning and servicing is greatly reduced with this foil insulation
- The operating sound of these coils is reduced thanks to the 100% foil-backed insulation
- Provides further protection against rust and corrosion
- Provides added durability and bolsters rust and corrosion resistance
- Helps to reduce standing water, standing water can lead to mold growth, mildew and bacteria if left unchecked
- High efficiency
- Non-bleed TXV refrigerant control