The multi-position coils are designed for cooling and heat pump applications. The coil uses 9/32 in and 3/8 in seamless aluminum tubing mechanically bonded to aluminum plate fin. Refrigerant for the 4MXC is controlled with a factory installed piston refrigerant control. Refrigerant connections are brazed fittings. The coil cabinet has a removable front and interior access panel for evaporator coil entering air surface cleaning.
RunTru by Trane 4MXCC009AC6HCA 3.5-5.0T Cased Coil. Direct Expansion Evaporator Coil. Cased A Coil. 42000-60000 Btu/Hr.
|42000 to 60000 Btu/hr
|Downflow/Horizontal Left/Horizontal Right/Upflow
- Time spent cleaning and servicing is greatly reduced with this foil insulation
- The operating sound of these coils is reduced thanks to the 100% foil-backed insulation
- Provides further protection against rust and corrosion
- Provides added durability and bolsters rust and corrosion resistance
- Helps to reduce standing water, standing water can lead to mold growth, mildew and bacteria if left unchecked
- Standard efficiency
- Flow control/check valve refrigerant control