Universal intermittent pilot ignition module replaces multiple field installed intermittent pilot modules supplied by Honeywell, Robertshaw, Johnson and UTEC (HSC). Uses existing intermittent pilot burner. Includes cross reference, instructions and accessories for easy replacement.
Resideo Pilot Ignition Module, 24 VAC, 5-7/16 in W x 3-15/16 in H x 2-5/8 in D
- Replaces over 400 White Rodgers, Robertshaw and Honeywell intermittent pilot ignition modules
- Provides ignition sequencing, flame monitoring and safety shut-off for intermittent pilot warm air furnaces and heating appliances
- Provides 100% pilot gas shut-off if pilot fails to light, after 6 min delay, trial for ignition is repeated
- Ignition trail/delay sequence is repeated until the appliance lights or call for heat is removed
- Damper plug
- Includes spark cable adapters to allow field replacement of both Honeywell and competitive controls without replacing existing spark cable