Sheet Metal & Fabrication Shop
The S. G. Torrice Company operates a state-of-the-art Sheet Metal Shop in Wilmington, MA. Over 25,000 square feet is dedicated exclusively to customized fabrication. We offer a coil line and a spiral machine and we fabricate on multiple Vulcan machines enabling us to meet all of your custom sheet metal needs. Our product offerings include specialty items such as black iron, copper and aluminum as well as a complete selection of standard sheet metal products. Our shop employees are a capable staff of 14, some with over 20 years experience. They have undergone extensive training which allows them to efficiently lay out specialty work. We have recently added “quick pen” technology enabling us to expedite blueprint takeoffs and accurately estimate large fabrication projects. We are proud of our state-of-the-art equipment.
- 25,000 Square Foot State-of-the-Art Sheet Metal Fabrication Facilty
- Multiple Vulcan Plasma Cutting System
- Coil Line & Roll Forming Sheet Metal Fabrication Line
- Full Duct Lining Capabilities from 1/2″ to 2″ including 1/2″ and 1″ Polycell Hospital Grade Duct Liner
- Spiral Duct Forming System to Fabricate 4″ to 30″ Spiral Pipe
- Gorelock Machine for Custom Manufactured Spiral Elbos and Fittings
- Welded Grease Duct & Stainless Steel Duct
- Galvanized, Stainless Steel, Copper, Black Iron, PCD Coated Duct Fabrication
- “Quick Pen” Technology to Expedite Blueprint Takeoffs and Accurately Estimate Large Fabrication Projects.
S. G. Torrice Company Corporate Headquarters